The resource you have requested is available only to current members. Why miss out on all this, when you can take a full test drive for just $4.95. Thereafter, it's just over 66 cents a day ($19.97 a month).
This video shows what you need to know if your domain name is already registered. As you could have used any number of registrants, these instructions are only approximate, although all domain name changes work on the same principles.
If you use m . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member of any of the log-in protected plans on this site or a full member of The Unfair Advantage Club, please log in using the form below.
If you are not a full Unfair Advantage Club member yet, don't miss out any longer. Check out the Unfair Advantages of belonging at: Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
"Paul is running the best membership site in the world to help you succeed online,
at the Unfair Advantage Club. I am very proud to be one of his students..." Amer A
to the Unfair Advantage Club gives you instant access
- Painless, rapid learning due to our unique Watch It, Print It, DO IT multi-media tutorials.
- Seven Steps To Success Battle Plan making it a snap to go from zero to hero as fast as humanly possible.
- Every vital marketing tip and trick collected during 49 years of real world and on line marketing.
- Free, unlimited web hosting for every member saving you $10 every month.
- Free downloadable videos, ebooks, web sites and squeeze pages you can take and use to supercharge your business.
- Free video of the Birmingham Video Masterclass.
- Get more done in less time with our power-packed time-saving tips.
- Powerful motivation tips to supercharge your life and business.
- The famous Unfair Advantage Newsletter.
- And much more!
Subscribe today and get all this and much, MUCH more . . . .